My Chemical fOrum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

intewvew acec AOL

AuteurMessage
melle-punk's-love
Satan Angel
Satan Angel
melle-punk's-love

Féminin
Localisation : 83600 chenge de sOnneri cOmme tu le sens cOnneri de pub !!
Emploi : AmOureuse de suchi prOffesiOnelle :D
Loisirs : Faire des bizu a ma zumelle !

intewvew acec AOL Empty
MessageSujet: intewvew acec AOL   intewvew acec AOL EmptyDim 24 Sep - 11:06

AOL Music (16:11:52): Hi Gerard - how are you? Thanks for joining us this afternoon!

GerardWayMyChems (16:12:15): No problem. Thanks for having me

AOL Music (16:12:26): How's the ankle?

GerardWayMyChems (16:13:01): It's a lot better today... I recently lost my cane so I'll have to pick up a new one.

AOL Music (16:13:24): You seemed to be moving around pretty well at Reading. How was that gig for you?

GerardWayMyChems (16:14:12): It was fantastic... one of my favorites of all time... personified our career as a band... triumph over adversity

AOL Music (16:14:35): The new material went down really well. You must be excited to release the album.

GerardWayMyChems (16:15:22): So excited, you have no idea... we can't wait to share it with the world... we are very proud of it

AOL Music (16:15:57): I heard it yesterday and was very impressed. Did you enjoy working with Rob Cavallo on it, and what did he bring to the mix?

GerardWayMyChems (16:17:32): We enjoyed working with him a great deal. He brought a wealth of music knowledge and songcraft. He's also a sonic genius. He encouraged us to become whatever we wanted... show the world what we were made of

AOL Music (16:17:57): It's based around one story, is that right?

GerardWayMyChems (16:19:02): It is... it's the story of a character named 'The Patient' and his journey through death

AOL Music (16:19:21): Hence The Black Parade being his journey

GerardWayMyChems (16:20:42): Yes... death comes for him in the form of his strongest childhood memory... the memory of his father taking him to the city to see a parade when he was a boy

AOL Music (16:20:07): On Mama, you've got Liza Minnelli. Great to hear her - how did that happen?

GerardWayMyChems (16:21:18): We simply asked if she would perform on the track and she did it for free... she was amazing to work with... such a legend

AOL Music (16:22:00): Will you play the whole thing live on your tour? It sounds like you could with such a fast start, five tracks - bang, bang, bang and then opening it out

GerardWayMyChems (16:23:13): We have talked about lots of options... the ultimate goal is to play the record back-to-back as The Black Parade... with full production

AOL Music (16:23:36): It sounds very visual - did you have that in mind when putting it together?

GerardWayMyChems (16:24:52): At a certain point the visuals all came together... there are a stack of drawings we used to develop the uniforms, extras and stage setups

AOL Music (16:25:21): I could hear echoes of Bowie, Queen, even Status Quo. What are you listening to at the moment?

GerardWayMyChems (16:26:12): Ha ha ha... both Bowie and Queen at the moment... as well as Mew... I love them.... my favorite new band

AOL Music (16:26:48): Have you heard the new Iron Maiden?

GerardWayMyChems (16:27:33): I haven't! I'm ashamed of myself because I'm such a big fan... and I love the Tim Bradstreet cover artwork

AOL Music (16:28:25): Lyrically, there are some real corkers on the new album: 'soggy from chemo' and teenagers scaring you... any favourites from the new album that you relish singing?

GerardWayMyChems (16:29:48): I love singing Cancer... it's the most emotionally pure and direct piece of music we have ever created... it's undeniably moving live

AOL Music (16:30:19): Finally, what can we expect in the new videos and, most importantly, is Bob OK?

GerardWayMyChems (16:31:58): Bob is totally OK now... we are very grateful to still have him with us. The new videos are epic, huge... and not what you'd expect

AOL Music (16:32:24): Thanks again for your time and all the best with the new album. We're looking forward to your next AOL session!

GerardWayMyChems (16:32:59): Thank you so much! Looking forward to it as well!

GerardWayMyChems logged off at 16:33
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://Melle-Punks-lOve.skyblog.com
melle-punk's-love
Satan Angel
Satan Angel
melle-punk's-love

Féminin
Localisation : 83600 chenge de sOnneri cOmme tu le sens cOnneri de pub !!
Emploi : AmOureuse de suchi prOffesiOnelle :D
Loisirs : Faire des bizu a ma zumelle !

intewvew acec AOL Empty
MessageSujet: Re: intewvew acec AOL   intewvew acec AOL EmptyMer 27 Sep - 16:37

http://www.buzznet.com/www/search/videos/my%20chemical%20romance/3515967/?p=1
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://Melle-Punks-lOve.skyblog.com

intewvew acec AOL
Page 1 sur 1